Aug 22, 2013
Homemade Face Masks can work wonders with skin & give you glowing and flawless skin. Homemade face masks can suit any kind of skin. In this article you will find home-based face masks for normal skin, oily skin & dry skin.
If you feel that looking good or having that magical glow on your skin costs lots of money, you are wrong. You have everything around you to aid you have a glowing skin & you do not have to empty your pocket too. You simply have to get help from Mother Nature and invest some time & put in some of your hard work. Just got to know what type of skin is yours – dry, oily or normal. Choose the face pack that best fits in your skin type & go ahead. You will have glowing & flawless skin in a small number of days.
Only if your skin is sensitive / allergic to any natural product, you need to discuss with a dermatologist. You can put these face packs one time a week or if you want instant glow prior to go for a party / a special dinner.
Normal Skin – Face Masks
- You can take juice of ½ tomato or orange & add it to 2 teaspoons of curd. Use this blend on your face & neck in upward direction. Let it dry & then wash through cold water and mop it quietly.
- You can save the papaya peel & rub the inner portion on your face. Then clean your face with cold water while it dries up.
- Now Grate cabbage & extract juice of ½ cup of grated cabbage. Then use this on your face, let it dry & wash with cold water. Thus this will assist prevent occurring of wrinkles & will tighten your skin also.
- You can take juice of 1 carrot after grinding & apply it on your face. Then, after it dries up clean with cold water and this will formulate your skin younger.
- Of course the skin of apple is also a greatest skin cleanser.
- You can beat white of an egg & apply on your face in upward direction. Then rinse after it dries up to delay occurrence of crinkles.
Oily Skin – Face Masks
- You can take two spoon of wheat flour & make a paste using water. Then use it on your face in upward direction & wash with cold water while it dries up.
- You can mix 2 teaspoon of raw milk, 2 teaspoon of cucumber juice & few drops of lemon. Then use this on your face & wash while it dries out.
- You can soak 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds overnight & grind it to paste in the morning. Then use this paste on your face & wash after it’s dry.
- You can use cucumber juice also & wash after dry.
- You can grind 2 teaspoon of whole red gram after soaking it during the night. Then apply the paste on your face & wash while dry.
Dry Skin – Face Masks
- You can mash 1 ripe banana & add 1 teaspoon of honey to it. Then use this on your face & wash when dry.
- You can insert milk to grind two teaspoon of poppy seeds soaked during the night. Then apply on face & wash after it become dry.
- You can take one teaspoon of milk cream; insert few drops of olive oil & a pinch of turmeric. Then apply on your face & wash when dry.
- You can use raw milk in upward direction too helps rejuvenate dry skin.
- You can take 2- 5 peanuts & grind it with raw milk. Insert a little bit of honey & apply it on your face. But clean after it gets dried.
- You get your skin type & choose the homemade face masks accurate for you. When you start using it you’ll feel the difference. Besides this concentrate to your diet & add fresh vegetables & fruits to it.